Cherry Tree Inn & Suites
$110
Country Inn
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$141
$126
CambriaHotels
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$99
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$150
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$120
$109
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$60
$48
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
$72
$67
Travelocity
3,562 results
All reviewsflavored waterthe outdoor hot tubbathroom mirrorcookiesview of the bayshuttle servicebeach areaenjoyed our staygreat place to staywafflesexcellent stayfront desk staffbreakfast roomfire pitthe east bayliving roomstaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in a Good Harbor Bay Studio on the fifth floor. The bed was comfortable and the room very clean. The breakfast offered was very good, though the room was rather small for the number of guests. I'd suggest getting down there early on a weekend morning. We'll return to this hotel on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed: October 2012
Jpack, General Manager at Cherry Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you got ot enjoy one of our Good Harbor Bay Studios on the 5th floor - they have some of my favorite views of the bay by far!

We are in the process of going through options to expand our breakfast area. We have overflow seating to the side of our lobby, but I apologize we were so busy with limited seating. We will continue to work on making this improvement happen soon.

Thank you again. Have a wonderful fall and do come getaway to Traverse City again.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our first stay here.It was a nice weekend dispite some rain.Our room was very nice.We were expecting a sleighbed that was pictured on-line but read in the advertising material in the room that they had remodeled so we thought that is why there was no sleighbed.We both said they should have told us that...especially since they knew it was our anniversary,when we booked the room.We later found out in these two suites only one had the sleighbed.
I loved the "beekind" luxury products.The view was so beautiful from our room..the beach...water...and everchanging sky.I don't want to sound like we spent all of our time (2 days) in our room...please do dine at Amical resturant.A wonderful pleasure to the senses. Check out the many wineries and sample the fruits of their labor.Enjoy the countryside.Michigan is so beautiful this time of year.Bring home a bottle of Cherry wine for in front of the fireplace in your room...and several to take home to remember your stay in Traverse City.
Breakfast was more than ample...cherries on waffle is a good choice while staying at the Cherry Tree Inn and Suites..in the cherry capitol-Travers City,Michagan.The staff friendly and helpful.
The main thing I wish to stress...is that the General Manager- Jonathon Pack strives to have the best staff and Hotel...he goes above and beyond to make your stay-experience at Cherry Tree Inn and Suites truly a wonderful memory. We would stay again if ever in the area.Thank-you all.

Room Tip: Pick a beach view with balcony it is worth the cost.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Good fall day!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and kind review of your stay. I apologize for the miscommunication we have regarding our Lake Michigan Studios. We do have one that has a sleigh bed and one that doesn't. Both rooms have the same wonderful amenities (Jacuzzi, king pillow-top bed, fireplace, couch, and balcony overlooking the bay). I will look to see how we can improve on our communication for that. Thank you for mentioning it.

I'm glad you enjoyed our luxury bath products, too. We really go with quality when purchasing these BeeKind Gilchrist and Soames bath products. They are high end and just fit really well with our hotel and our guests.

Finally, thank you for your kind words about me. What's a hotel without great service and amenities. I'm proud to have such a fantastic support around me - the Cherry Tree Family is definitely my strongest and best tool that I have. Without them, this hotel doesn't perform to anyone's expectations

Thank you again for your stay and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the year. Congratulations on your 39th anniversary - come visit again for your 40th!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was our first time of staying at this hotel and we loved it! It had an indoor/outdoor swimming pool and hot tub that looked nice, but we were to busy to use, and the rooms were really big with the 2 queen beds. Our friends had a king bed and it was a little smaller room. It had a mini frig., microwave and little sink w/a coffee maker. It also had a little TV in the bathroom. They had a hot breakfast that was included also; like waffles and sausage and biscuit gravy. It was all very good. Our maid even left a very nice hand written note on our bed when we got back to our room later that evening, and said that if we needed anything, to let her know. The beds were really comfy also. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The 2 queen bedrooms are very large.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Hello!

Thank you so much for you recent stay. It's so nice that you had a great stay and were able to use and notice so many of our amenities. The housekeeping team will be happy to hear that you also noticed their note to you. They leave those often to welcome our guests - part of their hospitality that I love having in our teams.

I hope you have a nice rest of fall and that you come up and enjoy us again sometime this winter.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed at the Cherry Tree Inn in October 2012. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone was so kind and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good. We have stayed in numerous hotels including some 5 star resorts and this place ranks up there with the best. We will definitely stay there again. My sincere thanks to the entire staff for making our weekend so pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul K
Jpack, General Manager at Cherry Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Good October day!

Thank you so much for your stay and your very kind review. I'm thrilled, and so is the Cherry Tree Family, that you hold our stay in such high regards. We will continue to work to do even better. Thank you very much and have a wonderful rest of the year. We'll be happy to you welcome to back again.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed at this property a year ago and again this fall. We were not disappointed. This hotel is meticulously maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect with a beautiful view of the bay. Even the grounds surrounding the hotel are well maintained. This is a five-star rating all around. We will definitely come back.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JOYGIRL4
Jpack, General Manager at Cherry Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. I'm pleased that we didn't disaapoint you and that you had a great time. We'll be happy to welcome you back. Have a wonderful rest of fall!