We stayed here during the winter time which of course can always be interesting in Northern Michigan. The room was very clean, it was in a great location and the hotel staff was very friendly. Wished we could have gotten a late check out- however that is life. Overall very satisfied with the stay I am not looking into returning in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Grand Beach Resort Hotel is one of the finest waterfront lodging facilities located on the beautiful beaches of East Grand Traverse Bay in Traverse City, Michigan. Greet the stunning sunrise or relax to a gorgeous sunset from the privacy of your own balcony or patio overlooking more than 300’ of sugar sand beach being caressed by the waves of East Bay. This Resort is perfect for enjoying water sports, local shopping, and the best of eateries, wineries and breweries. You can also enjoy the plentiful amenities such as an indoor pool, hot tub, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, fitness center and more to make your stay not only enjoyable but memorable for years to come. The newly renovated rooms offer our guests pillow-top mattresses, a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and in-room safe. From larger suites that can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably, that includes a lovely leisure living area, to more intimate rooms with a king bed and a sofa; there is sure to be a room to fit your vacation or business trip needs. Welcome to Grand Beach Resort Hotel where your search can end and your adventure can begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Traverse City
- Grand Beach Resort
- Grand Beach Traverse City