“Best of a brewery tour”

The Filling Station
Ranked #3 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Microbrewery on site
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was our first stop on a brewery tour. The waitstaff was very friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. The manager (owner's brother-in-law) spent time with us explaining the history of the brewery and he wasn't even aware we were part of the tour. Good variety in brews, and the pizza was delicious!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The entire crew was friendly, well trained, and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying their jobs. Same for Todd the Owner. Pizza was delicious as was the beer. Great old depot environment. Would highly recommend this truly local food and beer spot.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I went here to sample the beer while making the rounds of some of the local breweries/brew pubs. Beer is excellent but if you like pizza, you need to go here and order one of their pizzas.... the staff are very nice and very genuine... will be making this a regular stop in trips to Traverse City

1  Thank tomschmied
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is our favorite brewery in Traverse City. The managers and staff are genuinely so nice and don't treat people like tourists. Every pizza is dynamite and I'm not even a huge pizza lover. The stump jumper is my favorite! The savory flavors just melt in your mouth. They offer lot of IPA's, which is my favorite type of beer and they keep changing it up to keep things fresh! Always something new to try and reasonably priced. I am a local and when asked by vacationers where to go, I always point them to the filling station! And I love that it is never overly crowded, like some downtown bars, especially when there are events downtown. Never packed in like sardines!

1  Thank IheartwineEEC
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Cool neat place, Great Service with good brew. We asked if we could order a flatbread 50/50, No Problem was the anserw which made my wife and I Smile, the staff is knowledgable
With great personality's, truly a great
Family run Place. Check it out.