“Yummy flat bread pizza and craft beer.”

The Filling Station
Ranked #3 of 313 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Microbrewery on site
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Fairly new eatery in a former train depot. You order at the counter and are served at table. Well priced thin, thin crust. Well lighted, clean prompt competent service. Excellent value and we will return.

There are newer reviews for The Filling Station

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I'm a local, too and I'm going to keep this review short and sweet - I love the Filling Station! They definitely have the best beer in TC. It's a great location, an old depot overlooking Boardman Lake. The folks that own and work here do a great job making folks feel welcome. The pizza and salads are good, but the BEER IS OUTSTANDING! You will not be disappointed - guaranteed.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Traverse City has another microbrew/restaurant.. This city is not only a foodie destination, but is developing into a beer/wine town as well. The Filling Station is in the old train depot on Railroad Street. It is ecclectic; interesting sandwiches, delicious flat bread pizzas. During the summer months there is outdoor seating overlooking Boardman Lake. All this in the middle of Traverse City. Seating anytime of year is inside the old train station. Nearby is the Library and the Tart Walking Trail. This is a great new place. I gave it only four stars because it needs to expand its menu. Good microbrews, good food, good place to meet up with friends.

1  Thank lynn57
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Beer was good. However the $13 pizza my husband and I shared was NOT what I was expecting for the cost. Pizzas are for 1 person. Not to be shared between 2 hungry beer drinkers. Clean bathrooms!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

A nice selection of beers. I don't like real hoppy beers and the bartender was easily able to steer me away from those. I highly recommend Track 7. There are plenty of selections to suit all tastes. No one in our party of six was disappointed with the beer selections.

I have to admit we went there for the beer, but the pizza. OMG! Flatbread pizza. Try one of their interesting creations. Or you can build your own. Garlic oil instead of marinara is unbelievable!