$199
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$199
Hampton.com
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$210
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$190
$169
Hotels.com
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$182
HolidayInn.com
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
$189
$168
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$209
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$189
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$188
2,666 results
All reviewswater parkmagic questdunkin donutslife guardsall agesbowling alleyindoor waterparkmagiquest gamegreat family funcamp critterkids cabindance partyolder kidsbunk bedsa lot of funscavenger huntwhole family
Reviewed July 1, 2010

the waterpark is nice nothing else!!!!! my daughter almost drowned because a life gaurd was flirting with another life gaurd as i screamed for help with an infant in my arms i couldnt put down and a 3 year old in a vest struggling to breath underwater as she fell!!! This placwe is a disaster and should be shut down dont waste your money go to disney instead for half the price and better service!

4  Thank mopsmom3
Reviewed May 20, 2010

The rooms were awesome. Except for the kids bunk beds. They had leather mattresses. The waterpark was awesome. They had a ton of waterslides and stuff. It was fun. They had yummy food. Their arcade was fun, but all you won was like bouncy balls and stuff like that.
At the waterpark there was a giant bucket of water with over 1,000 gallons of water.

2  Thank 44eman44
Reviewed May 18, 2010

The waterpark was great. They should have had these things around when I was a kid. It was a nice touch that they had a private hot tub area for adults only.
The rooms were a little disappointing. For the price we paid, I would have thought they would have been a little nicer. They were just ok. Another negative was that the hotel offers a scavenger-hunt type thing for the kids (at an additional fee, of course), and the kids have to run up and down all of the hallways to complete the tasks.
I would come back again for the waterpark. However, if I were selecting a hotel for business, convention, or even general travel, I wouldn't pick this one. The waterpark is basically the only real redeeming feature.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank drhall
Reviewed April 6, 2010

My friend and I brought our two children, 6 and 5, to Great Wolf during their spring break. We reserved, with central reservations, the wolf den room. Check in was fairly easy considering the staff took very little time with us explaining the resort even after we were asked if this was our first visit. We went up to our room and discovered we got a family suite instead of a wolf den room. When we informed the staff of their apparent mistake we were told that all the wolf den rooms were occupied and in fact our reservation was for a family suite. They discounted our room a bit but gave us nothing to remedy the situation. The staff was rude and said we could not speak with a manager until the next day. We then went down at check out to speak with the manager about this mishap and it in fact was the same lady we spoke to the previous day, who had sent us away without help or consideration. My friend and I both left the desk feeling patronized and dissapointed.
The water park was nice considering we could use it until close of the day of check out. Which we did and stayed the following night at Comfort Inn at a quarter of the price and twice as nice.

3  Thank GMBradyBunch
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I agree with most of the reviews here. This is a great waterpark, rooms are just okay. We arrived on Easter on the recommendation of a family member who went last Easter and said the park was 1/2 empty. Not so this year. It was packed, which took away from the experience, but we still had fun. We had a wolf-den room, which included the bunk bed/cave-like setting for the kids. They got a kick out of it (ages 6 and 4). The room was clean, but sparse. Old mattress, tiny bathroom (vanity is in the room). It did have a small refrigerator and microwave and nice counter space for snacks,etc. We had dinner there, and the food and service was excellent, and I didnt think over-priced. We travelled with another party, who were kept up most of the night by the guests above them. When they told the front desk in the morning, they were told that if they had called at the time to complain, they would have done something for them, but because there was no record of a complaint, there was nothing they could do. Overall, we would return for the kids. There were life guards everywhere, and they were very attentive. The little ones are made to wear life-jackets (free, they provide them), so I felt confident to let my 6 year old roam with her 7 year old cousin. We checked in at about 3p and there was no wait, the next day I went to the front desk at 330p and the check in line was at least 20 deep.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelChris
GWL_Management, Manager at Great Wolf Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2010

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the waterpark and that your dining experiences were also enjoyable. We are also happy to hear at you found our lifeguards to be very attentive. Thank you for all of the comments that you’ve provided, they are very helpful for us in making ongoing improvements. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, we appreciate it!

Matt Lawrence, General Manager