2,721 results
All reviewswater parkmagic questdunkin donutslife guardsall agesbowling alleyindoor waterparkmagiquest gamegreat family funcamp critterkids cabindance partyolder kidsbunk bedsa lot of funscavenger huntwhole family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went there for my sons birthdays. Already a returning customer. The kids LOVED it. The room could have been a little cleaner and cheaper but its worth it. One night is deffinatly not enough. Theres soo much to do. Theyve added bowling, another gift shop w lots of things :), an awsome arcade. Id love to go in summer time and see/do the outside stuff. Will be returning asap. Ive stayed in almost every room and they are all great. If parents want privicay the majestic bear suite is the way to go.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Made a return trip to great wolf lodge. Since I had stayed there last they added a Dunkin donuts, a bowling alley and revamped one of the water slides. Honestly I don't remember it being that different but it fits more people on the revamped slide. The room we had was the fireplace suite. The upstairs bedroom/loft area was nice but very warm especially if the fireplace was on. The bathroom was very small as well in the loft area. However the space was enough for the family of 7. We enjoyed our time in the resort.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Stephanie W
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We've been to indoor water parks. This just seemed to top them all. Our 3 & 4 year olds had a blast! Thankfully, 42" tall to ride the big waterslides with us. I requested a room close to the waterpark (to avoid a long trek with the kids). Room was perfect. Just a family suit, just right! We enjoyed family-friendly food on-site at a reasonable price. Took in evening storytime. Next time (when kids are a bit older), we'll probably splurge on the pup packs for the magi wands and build-a-creature.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank redandblonde
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We recently stayed here for a 1 night stay. Our room was a Wolf Den Suite. The kids love the bunkbeds. We loved that they had their own "room". We had plenty of time to use the waterpark on Saturday night and on Sunday morning too. We visited CampCritter restaurant an dinner was good. The kids also had fun in the arcade and with the bowling alley. PJ and story time was really fun. All of the kids had the chance to attend the dance party too. Our room was nice a suited our needs. It was a handicap accessible room so we had a little larger bathroom, which is helpful with 3 girls getting ready.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cooperspeople
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was able to find a great low discount rate for a two night stay, paying for one night in advance. Two days before our stay, I tried to add an additional night at the beginning of the trip but was told none of my discounts (early, 2+ nts, corp rate) were available. I refused to pay full price, and let them know I was disappointed and would stay at another hotel as I was not willing to pay the full rate (we wouldn't use the waterpark or any amenities for first two days as we would arrive late and in soccer tourney). I was shocked that they would refuse a paying customer's business and risk not filling the room.

We had two adults, a teen and tween girl. Much of the GWL is geared toward elementary ages, however we had that expectation. The day of our check-in, I phoned at 11am and asked about possible early check-in. We were hoping to get a room around 2pm. The front desk was very nice - first told me to phone back, but then said, "well, I'll just assign you a room that I know is being cleaned right now." I was very appreciative on the phone. We were able to check-in at 2pm and were told we were upgraded to the largest suite on property - WOW - I paid for smallest w/ discount. We had very limited time in the hotel, but our room was very clean and comfortable. Our registers were very loud - my only complaint. We did not eat in the restaurants, but Dunkin Donuts was a regular stop and opened at 7am and was open in evening too. Spa facials for teen/tween girls were lovely (30 min). Arcade was fun for them too. We enjoyed the mix of games that actually had some physical activities tied to them too - skeeball, ballistic, air hockey, etc. On our second day we finally went to waterpark - it was fun. We did the big slides, got the bucket dumped on us and went in the adult hot tub (other wasn't hot). One afternoon/evening with older kids is plenty of time to experience everything. Smaller kids seemed to enjoy storytime and characters. Magicquest was popular but $18 min for wand - with infinite add-on options. My 12 yr old was vaguely interested.

EVERY employee we encountered was friendly and helpful and it seemed like they really enjoyed their jobs. I have not experienced this level of service in quite some time - BRAVO!

Room Tip: Majestic Bear Suite (#348) felt like home. Spacious suite with private king room. Large double balcony. Pick a higher floor for less noise, although only noticed it on a very busy Sat night.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family