“FRESH FRESH FRESH FOOD”

Dining options: Reservations
Michigan
“FRESH FRESH FRESH FOOD”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Some friends and I were at a meeting on a Sat. morning, and after it was over we were all hungry. Two of us hadn't been to XYLO before so we thought we would try the place. WOW! Lunch was amazing. We all had freshly prepared sandwiches and soup. This food was wonderful and a nice size serving. Price was great for what we received. The bread used for the sandwiches was excellent. All of us will be back. The deserts were almost to beautiful to eat. But we forced ourselves to try some of the yummy goodness. The place is a bit hard to find, but well worth the trip. It has a good following of customers, as there were many people there enjoying the food. The Coffee and hot tea was very warming on the cold but sunny winter day. It is a short walk during the summer from the beach across the street. Food is made to order, so it is very FRESH.

• Visited January 2013

“Great food, excellent value”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Excellent choice for a fresh, scratch-made meal. Our dinners were excellent and service was great. This place is a great find - it will be a favorite from now on! A must try!

Brighton
“Unique Food Options”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Had a great experience earlier this month. Everything was very fresh and excellent in presentation and taste. Nothing bad I could say other than they don't have a liquor license yet and a nice glass of red wine would have went well with the pasta I had. Minor issue. The food was excellent and worth the search for the restaurant...it's not easy to find.

• Visited January 2013
detroit
“Fresh, fun, great food, staff & atmosphere”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited Xylo on a whim during a Christmas week visit to Traverse City, mostly because my nephew works there! Well, he happened to be off that day, but the restaurant sure wasn't. The place was packed but the service was still great, as was the coffee. The food did take a while to arrive but boy, it was worth it. I had the Leelanau gyro made with low-fat Plevalean meat (partially made from dried cherries) -- just excellent. My wife had a curry soup, my daughter had the corn beef hash and eggs, my son a burger. Everything was clearly fresh and homemade. It is indeed kind of hard to find, tucked way back in TC's recently redeveloped warehouse district of funky shops and art galleries, and the atmosphere is industrial, but it's really worth looking for.

• Visited December 2012
Oakland, Michigan
“Must Try!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Hard t find but very very happy I did find it. I had the jerk pork sandwich, wife had the quiche and friend had the eggs Benedict and 2 bowls of soup. The food was amazing!! I can't say enough about how good it was. Can't wait to eat here again!