“Join the Monkhood”

7 Monks Taproom
Ranked #18 of 299 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're a dynamic craft beer bar with an ever-evolving draft list with 46 draft options. We offer local food, local people, & a local experience. Children are welcome before 9pm. Full-service bar.
“Join the Monkhood”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Huge selection of delicious beer. Knowledgeable and friendly wait staff. Tasty variety of high quality pub food. Meat and cheese platter could be shared by 4 people. Very nice selection on platter -all was delicious. We would have stayed longer and had more beer but needed to properly operate a motor vehicle. Must visit spot!

Visited June 2013

Adrian, Michigan
“Eccletic menu & great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went here with my family (husband and three teenagers) for dinner. The menu is small and original, but everyone found something they could try. My husband had the cherry salad and wings which he liked very well. I had the Mac and cheese with asparagus which was very delicious. My daughters had the veggie pizza and the grilled cheese with tomato bisque- liked the sandwich but didn't care for the soup, but I would chalk that up to a teenagers palate. My son had their Abbey burger and fries. My husband had a couple Founders beers and was totally happy. They have a larger beer menu. There was live music when we were there that was nice and the place was very busy. Our bill was just over $80, which is typical for when we go out as a family to this type of establishment in TC.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ACSHU12
“Great atmosphere, great food, great beer!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ate here for the first time during our recent weekend visit to Traverse City. The service was excellent, all the food was delicious, and the beer menu is extensive! We would definitely eat here again and highly recommend this to others too. We ate lunch and sat up front, so the bar service was great and our two toddlers enjoyed the window view for people watching.

Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, MI
“Tasty Brewery”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Let's get this straight, I'm a wine drinker, but this place was great. The beer selections were amazing, and well the food was just outstanding. The "Monk & Cheese" was a must have! The specialty beer was super tasty...$10 a bottle, steep? Maybe, but worth every penny. Definitely worth a stop. Might as well have great food with your brew!

• Visited May 2013
Bay City, Michigan
“AWSOME PLACE FOR CRAFT BEER AND FOOD”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went there on a Sunday at 12 and they had just opened. There were already people in there
So I had a feeling it woud be a good place..WAIT STAFF and managers were always around to help you..SOOOOO many beers to choose from..I had the Grilled cheese and Tomato Bisk
soup was awsome...A MUST VISIT IN TC......

• Visited May 2013