Red Roof Inn Traverse City
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$221
$210
CambriaHotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
$210
$189
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$214
$199
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$312
$299
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$242
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$205
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$224
$217
$166
$156
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$289
$272
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$200
All reviewsnice place to sleepclean indoor pooleconomy hotelhot tubaffordable hotelpet friendly hotelcoffee makerfollowing morningstay there againroom was spotlessshort stayice machinestaff was very friendly and helpfulfridge and microwavetessvinylflooring
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We traveled the UP and down part of lower Michigan. Our stay at Motel 6 in TC was the best hotel room on the whole trip. It was very clean. I liked the wood floors instead of the usual dirty carpet that most motels have. No continental breakfast, but the coffee pot was in the lobby, and that was all I needed. The staff was great. They gave us a good recommendation for a place for supper. Thanks Motel 6

Room Tip: Use the back door (south entrance), not the front door, its the closest to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephen V
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Pulled into parking lot & hotel next door looked even cheaper than ours (didn't feel like Traverse City) BUT for $46 a night, it was just what we wanted: inexpensive one night stay in TC. HUGE plus: TART trail to ride into downtown right in back of hotel. Room was large, so wishother would have had a bigger bed in it. Liked no carpet (since carpet in cheaper hotel rooms often shows signs of unpleasant wear), but there were some creaky spots in the artificial wood floor. Good sized bathroom, but no shower light or bathroom fan. Noted dust bunnies in far corner under sink. Others mentioned smell: I saw that it was pet friendly hotel, so requested room that did not have pets, so our room had no odor. Only 2 bath towels & 2 pillows & no shampoo, conditioner
or hair dryer provided. However, I did request 2 more pillows & they gladly complied...I'm sure they would provide something if needed, just not given, which I am all for as I am sure it helps
keep their costs down to be able to provide less expensive rooms. Yes, I have had camping cabins nicer than this room, but I have also payed twice as much for some of them.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Well we just checked in after a long drive and completely exhausted. The first thing that hit us when we opened the door was the incredible smell of wet dog or something... The dog hair on the sheets was pretty disgusting and made me wonder if they were even washed. The urine on the floor by the toilet was a nice touch too. We asked for a new room but since there are soccer tournaments all weekend the hotel was fully checked in. I just got back from Vegas and my son has to be up at 6am for a game so we just kept the room.

I was shocked since some of the reviews rated it high. This is the nastiest room I have ever stayed in since college. It is also the poorest rating I have ever given a hotel and I travel quite a bit. I shall avoid Motel 6 locations in the future. If you do stay here bring ear plugs, the walls are paper thin.

2  Thank Crazyjack555
Motel6, Owner at Red Roof Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear crazyjack555,
We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness and odor issues you encountered during your recent stay. These conditions are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; please consider contacting our guest relations department to report your experience so we may serve you better in the future: 1-800-557-3435.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Clean rooms and pet friendly with no dog smell. Would stay again. Not much amenities but all we wanted to do is spend the nite. Close to town. Staff very pleasant. A good deal for the price when you look around here and see the prices.

1  Thank tiahrt
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This location of Motel 6 is cleanand modern. Staff were friendly. Prices were very reasonable with seniors' rates. Dogs were free and welcome. Easy parking, great TV cable service, free coffee in lobby all the time, close to restaurants. What more could anyone want?

1  Thank dhpark2016