“Wonderful pasta!”
Review of Spaghetti Jim's Market & Cafe - CLOSED

Spaghetti Jim's Market & Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh, housemade pasta served up the way you like it! Try our Spaghetti & Meatballs, Papardelle Bolognese, Eggplant Parmesan or any of our amazing made from scratch meals. Dine in, take out or take it home and make it yourself. We're not fine dining, we're just good eating. And... we cater! Menus change daily and are published on Spaghetti Jim's Facebook page or call us for today's mouth-watering specials!
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great meal. Would definitely return. Was packed the night before Bayshore Marathon, but food was still outstanding. My husband loved his chicken parm and I had a great Thai noodle dish here. No alcohol, which was not an issue for our group the night before a race. Prices were very reasonable for quality of food. Atmosphere was family owned. Locale is in strip mall.

There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Jim's Market & Cafe

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We are an Italian based soccer team that was in Traverse City for a tournament. We called with a simple request - can you feed 50 Italians! Well Jim/Ann - you did a REMARKABLE JOB! One of our boys (who's 13) asked if you had a daughter he could marry, another boy said it was the best pasta in a restaurant he's ever had (come on - give him slack - nonna's is always #1). Jim/Ann, all of us were pretty down after losing the 2nd game of the tournament, but with the help of all that pasta, we went on to WIN the tournament - and every goal - the boys yelled "FOR JIM!!!!".
Thanks for accommodating us and doing a tremendous job on the food. The quality was exceptional (even for us!). - Windsor Ciociaro U15 Cherry Capital Cup Champs

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Good lil restaurant. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My server was jessica and she was just wonderful...came in after visiting the college and I was hungry.. the food was just perfect. Noodles were cooked just right.. if you order the chicken parm you will be full. I cant believe how much food I got for a very reasonable price...not a expensive resturant at all.. totally would go back to this resturant. Only con is that there should be a sign pointing to its location as its in the shadow of big apple bagels...

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Thanks to the Two on the Town cards we purchased we are trying several local places we did not know even existed. Spaghetti Jim's was delicious. Not so much for atmosphere, but it is the great food I was looking for. I had homemade ravioli stuffed with butternut squash, yum! The half portion was more than enough for me as it came with a small salad and 2 slices garlic bread. My companion had the spaghetti and meatballs, largest meatballs I have ever seen and enough to take home for another meal, also including salad and bread. Service was fast. On their beverage menu they also included soft drinks from Northwoods, a local Williamsburg soda company. If you have yet to try any of their great flavors please do so. Look forward to returning to try several other offerings.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We eat at Spaghetti Jim's every time we visit Traverse City. It's a surprise to find such a great restaurant in a strip mall, and a little out of the way - but so totally delightful! They make all their own pasta and top off pasta dishes with a wonderful parmesan crisp. Everyone in our group has always enjoyed the meal and the experience of sitting almost in the kitchen and . The specials are interesting, but I'm stuck on the eggplant parmesan - I dream about it between visits!