“Great food, good price.”
Review of Thai Cafe

Thai Cafe
Ranked #195 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Thai
Description: In the Campus Shops stores.
Description: In the Campus Shops stores.
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great thai food – we've tried a lot of thai places and this one rated well. Very tasty pad thai.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I like this place! It's tiny, but the food is good and the service is lightening fast. Lots of students frequent it: large portions and inexpensive prices are appealing to them (and to me!) Good carryout menu as well.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I normally love this place but today the tofu was really over cooked so I sent it back. And still charged for it! Needless to say I was outraged and will never be back.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I really found the food great. Homemade crab Rangoon and spicy curry. The wait staff needed more help because they were very busy. But worth the wait because the food was so good. From the outside this place looks like a dump. But don't be fooled this is a real gem. I've paid double in price for lower quality food.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

For Traverse City, it works. But I've had better Thai elsewhere.