I have stayed at several Wyndom properties. I stay because the price is more than reasonable and I know what to expect: inexpensive, clean, pleasant staff, and located relatively convenient to the area attractions. In this case, I traveled to Traverse City for a mini-vacation,
Not here. The floor was never vacuumed, Empty guest shampoo bottles were not thrown away or replaced. The coffee pot was never emptied or cleaned. The upholstered chair was squeezed next to the bed, necessitating a climb onto the chair or bed in order to turn on the table lamp behind the chair. I noticed a candy wrapper in the elevator the 2nd day I was there; it was still there two days later.
The good news, the staff was friendly. The breakfast adequate. The coffee in the lobby hot. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. My first evening there, the toilet kept running. I told Bob, the manager the next morning, He did take care of it.
One other important point. While I do not have a disability, I am very aware of the needs of individuals with disabilities. The bathroom is not accessible. There is only one grab bar in the tub area. No one with a physical disability would be able to safety get in or out of that tub,
Unfortunately, cleanliness tops my expectation list. I will not be staying at any Baymont again,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Baymont Inn And Suites Traverse City
- Baymont Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Baymont Inn