$179
Country Inn
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$187
$161
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$209
$199
Hampton.com
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$269
$225
HolidayInn.com
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$265
$239
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$279
$251
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$280
$238
Orbitz.com
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
$230
$170
Travelocity
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$279
$244
Orbitz.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$220
$213
All reviewstypical courtyardmarriott courtyardnice staywould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tubthird floorthree nightsshort drivevery nice hotelfree breakfastgreat place to staylobbytcconshousekeepingmisummer
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This hotel was wonderful. I have always preferred Marriott over any hotel chain and this was surely not a disapointment. We went to Traverse City for just one night and although it was a little pricey, was very much worth it. Our room had a king with a jacuzzi tub and was a beautiful room. A little bit far away from downtown or the attractions, but the staff made it worth the drive. We received a phone call shortly after arriving to our room asking if we needed anything which I found to be an added bonus ontop of how wonderful everything was already. Definitely would stay again, and continue to be wowed by the Marriott brand.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This Courtyard is very clean and quiet. Clean enough for this asthmatic to stay here safely for extended periods. Quiet for it is away from the busiest traffic. Staff is very friendly and cheerfully helped me with special needs. I felt like family when I stayed here.

The lobby area is intimate and great for small business meetings. There are several semi-private spaces here with semi-curved seating for four or more, a table, television and internet services, both wireless and hard-wired. This is a new style lobby that most Courtyards I've visited do not offer yet.

The Bistro food is fresh, tastes great and made only after ordered in most cases. Well worth the small wait. And, the evening bar is very cozy.

The pool and gym areas are the cleanest I've seen.

A great visit. I actually miss being here and will be back when I am in Traverse City.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Appears to be an older Courtyard that has been updated with the new lobby and food court breakfast area. The food court concept is something new and fails miserably when compared to Hilton's Garden Inn full service restaurant. But the hotel was extremely clean and the rooms quiet and comfortable. The location was a few miles from the busy downtown area and across from a mall. There are numerous eating choices in the area and the location is actually very convenient. Will stay there again and recommend highly to others traveling in the Traverse City area

Room Tip: Upper floor away from elevator is always the best choice
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This is the third "redone" Courtyard we have stayed in in the last three months and all have been a pleasant, consistent experience. In addition to a physical makeover with new amenities - it seems to me that the staff and management have been retrained as well. In all three locations we experienced some of the most friendly and courteous employees we have ever met in Marriott properties. We would happily return to this property if we are ever in the Traverse City area again.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Staff here was excellent. Made sure my room had a fridge that I requested and it was a nice little one. Front desk was also willing to freeze some ice packs for me so my cooler would be in good shape for the following day.

Room decor is updated, very nice. Bed was firm, everything was clean. Heating/cooling was older so no thermostat control, but it worked well (aside from cooling being a touch loud)

I would stay here anytime - highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business