“Yummy”

Simply Cupcakes of Traverse City
Good for: Special occasions
Description: Fresh homemade cupcakes daily made from 100% scratch every batch. Free coffee with purchase. 15% Senior discount everyday. Active duty military 2 for 1 everyday. Simply Cupcakes is Traverse City's only homegrown cupcakery. Every visit is fun!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My daughter, granddaughter, & I stopped by on a Sunday afternoon as they were closing & picked up some cupcakes to take home for dinner. We had 3 different kinds & all were very good. The cake was moist, filling rich, and the frosting was good--not too sweet. I had cupcakes from here before at a party, but this was my 1st time stopping by their location. I will come back & get more.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love Simply Cupcakes. Been a huge fan since they opened. I look forward to seeing their menu posted on Facebook especially when I see that the incredible Champagne cupcakes are going to be on the menu. They taste of a nice brut champagne but have the yumminess of a cupcake.

I'm not a fan of very rich sweets, so my other favorites are the Simply Chocolate and the Simply Vanilla. That's what I savored today!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Again, we're from St. Louis. We've had Jilly's Cupcakes. These were average. They were standard size with a little filling, basic buttercream icing. Our favorite parts were the fresh blackberry on top and the chocolate covered cherry on top (which you can buy at the Cherry Republic down the street).

Reviewed July 1, 2013

5 of us adults all agreed......not so great. We consider ourselves true foodies and among the self proclaimed title....cupcake snobs. We make it a point to try cupcakes anytime we see a bakery. These were a bit on the dry side, nothing to write home about.
I wouldn't say they were awful, but the cakes were just okay. This is third time we have tried them so I believe the rating is accurate.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Visited after finding this company on Facebook. Ordered one of each flavor and took them to a small family retirement party. Cut them in half so everyone could sample some. I can't say there was a consensus on the best. They were all AMAZING! Will definitely be stopping again soon and can't wait! You wont be disappointed.