“Our entire family thought it was overrated”

Simply Cupcakes of Traverse City
Good for: Special occasions
Description: Fresh homemade cupcakes daily made from 100% scratch every batch. Free coffee with purchase. 15% Senior discount everyday. Active duty military 2 for 1 everyday. Simply Cupcakes is Traverse City's only homegrown cupcakery. Every visit is fun!
Reviewed July 1, 2013

5 of us adults all agreed......not so great. We consider ourselves true foodies and among the self proclaimed title....cupcake snobs. We make it a point to try cupcakes anytime we see a bakery. These were a bit on the dry side, nothing to write home about.
I wouldn't say they were awful, but the cakes were just okay. This is third time we have tried them so I believe the rating is accurate.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Visited after finding this company on Facebook. Ordered one of each flavor and took them to a small family retirement party. Cut them in half so everyone could sample some. I can't say there was a consensus on the best. They were all AMAZING! Will definitely be stopping again soon and can't wait! You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My sister and I stopped in and decided to each get a different flavor. She got the bumpy cake flavor and I got the triple chocolate. We each had half of the two flavors. The cake was really moist and the frosting was so light and creamy. Delicious, honestly the best cupcakes I've ever had.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Such good cupcakes!!! The filled ones are a little to sweet for me. I like the ones without any filling, they are less sweet on my tummy. But they all are good! The people are super friendly too!! Love going here!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cupcakes were delicious and thanks to an online promotion we got a great deal. The inside of the bakery isn't very fancy but that's not what is important when purchasing cupcakes. We arrived before noon and I think that was a good idea as I believe they close the doors if and or when they sell,out!