“Pretty good”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Pretty good”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The service was good, the food was good...nothing to complain about, but nothing to write home about either. The nachos they server before the meal are a nice touch and the portions are large. I highly recommend the refried beans...they go well with the nachos.

Visited May 2013

Michigan
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place has really good food. The prices are average for somewhere in downtown Traverse City, but the decor and the food made up for that. Dinner was really good and their salsa verde is some of the best I have ever had.

• Visited May 2013
Midland, Michigan
“Not impressed”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Nice decor, so I got my hopes up this place would be great. However, my friend and I were seated at the very front by a very unfriendly, unsmiling girl who ignored us when we tried to ask her if we could sit in the back. The stools were uncomfortable and the front was loud and cramped with lots of bar patrons. It would have been nice to have been asked if we wanted to sit up front or in the back. Food- strangest Mexican fare I have ever eaten....portion sizes all over the place. Spices and flavors were either bland or tasted like Indian food. And really, additional charge for more chips and salsa? Drinks were expensive and not good. Unfortunately the loud bar patrons did not talk loud enough to drown out the country music, yes- country music- playing at a MEXICAN restaurant. Oh, I forgot, they did play one song I think they thought was Latin- "Tequila." When I go to a steakhouse I expect to hear country music, but a supposed upscale Mexican restaurant that was actually quite pricey?? The cute young girls in tight clothes running all over the place will keep the guys coming to the bar area, but this is not a good choice for most other diners, especially in a town with so many other wonderful restaurant and classy bar choices.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free dairy free”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Im not able to eat dairy or gluten, so often I miss out on dining out. Not anymore! The taco salad can be made with a corn tortilla, and just simply ask for no cheese. It is deliciously fresh and served with lime wedges. Also large enough for two meals.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank charliegurl26
Interlochen
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We tried this for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it! The food was fantastic - the service top notch! The atmosphere is fun and upbeat- we loved it so much that we went back for lunch 3 days later and again had a fantastic experience!

• Visited April 2013