“Unique way to meet a city!”

Tasty Morsel Culinary Excursions
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Took the Front St walking tour on a rainy Saturday. Loved almost all of the stops, but my favorite was Burritts Fresh Market. Shawn, the store employee gave us a thorough tour of a very impressive store. We got numerous samples of products that they make/sell. Lysa was a relaxed, knowledgable guide. She was able to offer some background and insight into each stop. Highly recommend this tour. I took 2 young teenagers, and they were really made a part of the trip, some tastings were adjusted for their age. Great overall experience!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

I had the pleasure of spending an entire day with Lysa in July 2011. She introduced me and my friends to local businesses that are doing amazing things. There was a great mix of stops; a good schedule that was planned but also allowed flexibility. Not only was my tummy full at the end of the day, so was my heart and soul. I was inspired by the passion and the energy at each stop – the laughter, the beauty of the land and the products, the goodness of the people, products and care of our environment. I highly recommend Tasty Morsels and I look forward to my next trip!

1  Thank Jet32mi
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I traveled to Traverse City with friends in July. One of my friends organized a tour with Tasty Morsel. I didn't know what to expect and found the whole experience to be so much fun. Lysa, the owner and our tour guide for the day, drove us to several destinations. We were able to meet the owners and other employees who definitely had a passion for the product they were making. Each person seemed more interesting than the last as we progressed on the tour. Lysa was very informative and she definitely seemed to enjoy what she was doing. The day was a blast. I want to go back but do the walking tour next time! I highly recommend the tour to both the foodie and the novice as I think both can enjoy.

1  Thank JMF1994
Reviewed August 24, 2011

A bunch of my girlfriends took the driving tour around Lealanau Co. I asked for a custom tour so Lysa worked with me upfront to determine the locations we would visit and what we would do. I have lived here in Traverse City for 3 years and I had no idea the wonderful businesses and awesome business owners we have in the area. The tastes were scrumptious but even better was the discussions with each of the owners at the places we visited. We ended the tour with many take home goodies that made for a great dinner and beverages to reminisce about all we learned.

I definitely want to plan another tour to see more of the places I had to cross off my list due to time. There are so many wonderful places to visit in my backyard!

Thanks Lysa!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2011

Abby did a great job, we met at the Visitors Center, proceeded to 5 or 6 places for a great walking tour. Learned so much about the local food and shops, our faovrite for sure was Burritts (sp) the fabulous deli, Shawn shared so much about the wonderful sausage, cheese, FISH (unbelievable fish case) and local products they have in the shop, wine and select beers as well, couldn't wait to go back before we headed back home to buy lots and lots of great food.

Cherry Republic and the choclatier (sp) was also fabulous. The Right brain had great beer samples. All in all a really neat thing to do on our quick two days in Traverse City.