“Fantastic time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nauti-Cat Cruises

Nauti-Cat Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: At 47’, the Nauti-Cat cuts through the water with a smooth, comfortable sail that first time sailors and longtime sail enthusiasts will enjoy. The 29’ beam allows plenty of space for up to 43 passengers to relax on the nets or sight see from the high and dry decks and seating areas. An on-board bar with specialty drinks, two restrooms and a friendly crew will make sailing with Nauti-Cat the highlight of your vacation. Snacks are complimentary on every cruise.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

The hubby and I were in limbo of what to do next when I remember seeing an advertisement for the Nauti-Cat. We decided to take a last minute sunset cruise. What a blast! It was a Sunday, so the crowd was a bit more laid back for our style, but we found two ladies to join in us in the shot ski!!! Great touch to get the party atmosphere going. I believe O.A.R. was playing on the sound system that night. Good choice of music. Looking forward to a next trip!

2 Thank cocoslater

Traverse City, Michigan
“FUNduhmental!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

Safety First...Captain Chein Commands FUNctional unADULTerated JOY that brings out the kid in you. He even brought the band..."'SoulPatch' for Sunset." Recommendation: Cruise Soon, Cruise Often, and 'walk Nauti' on the water. great Great GREAT Experience!

Visited August 2011
Coppell, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW....This is a MUST do if you go to Traverse City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

Our family (from 9 - 88 years young) visit TC every summer and stay on Long Lake. We have our favorite things to do, including Boone's Long Lake Inn, Visiting the Sleeping Bear Dunes, etc. Four years ago, we came across the Nauti-Cat and took sail....now it is mandatory for our annual visit. Most years, we have others that have never been to "Up North", or TC, and this is a wonderful way to show them the city. We have found the crew to be VERY accommodating and flexible as you never know what the winds will be like or who the other passengers will be like...but we have ALWAYS had a load of fun and many, many pics to remember our trip.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank JimK54
Traverse City, Michigan
“GREAT SUNSET CRUISE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

I really enjoyed the sunset cruise with my friend. There were too many really drunk bithday partiers but otherwise it was well handeled by the crew and it was A VERY ENJOYABLE TRIP I will be sure take my guest to Traverse City it was beautiful relaxing and memorable.

traverse city
“Extremely loud music”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

This could have been a lovely ride: perfect wind, beautiful scenery, but it was ruined by 2 1/4 hours of very loud, terrible music. The captain didn't lower the volume, even though we complained twice. 2 1/4 hours of the Dave Mathews band screaming, with a loud drum banging sound. All of the songs sounded the same.

chienman1, Owner at Nauti-Cat Cruises, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
I am sorry for the confusion that you misunderstood the Nauti-Cat is more of a party atmosphere. I had a full boat was trying to accommodate what the other 40 passengers expected and understood. I would like to offer you and your guest a free cruise with the understanding you now know what to expect. We did recommend the Tall Ship Manitou (which they do a great job), but you said it was boring. If I can help please feel free to ask.