“After calling with questions, I don't want to go!”
Review of Nauti-Cat Cruises

Nauti-Cat Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: At 47’, the Nauti-Cat cuts through the water with a smooth, comfortable sail that first time sailors and longtime sail enthusiasts will enjoy. The 29’ beam allows plenty of space for up to 43 passengers to relax on the nets or sight see from the high and dry decks and seating areas. An on-board bar with specialty drinks, two restrooms and a friendly crew will make sailing with Nauti-Cat the highlight of your vacation. Snacks are complimentary on every cruise.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“After calling with questions, I don't want to go!”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

07-18-11. Today I called to inquire about sunset cruise trips in late September. I asked if the boat sails in later September because there were no cruises listed on the website after 9-5. The person on the phone was terribly rude (maybe her name was Kaitlyn) and snotty, jumping to conclusions, not listening fully to my question and telling me that the ship might run but that she can't predict Michigan weather and neither can the weathermen. I told her that i understood that, that I couldn't either, but just wanted to know if the business was open or not after 9-5. She informed me that indeed they do run the boat until some date in October. She acted like the question was a huge inconvenience. I said "thanks for the info", she said nothing and hung up on me. Im not going to book a trip with this company based on this phone call and reading the other poor reviews.

Visited July 2011
6 Thank Cupcake211
chienman1, Owner at Nauti-Cat Cruises, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
I apologize for any misunderstanding from one of my booth girls. At times between the heat (90+degrees) and the overwhelming popularity of the Nauti-Cat bookings she may have been short. This is no excuse and we take our jobs serious. I would like to offer you a pair of tickets for any cruise for your inconvenience. Please call Jack at 231-218-7829 to try and resolve this issue. Thank you for considering the Nauti-Cat

Traverse City MI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the most beautiful relaxing and great time on the waters of Traverse City”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

This was the 2nd time I have done this trip it hasn't failed to amaze me. I will be taking this trip again this year hopefully more then once. I am also thiking of doing a kids trip for my 3 girls and some of their friends for a birthday party.. Can't wait for the weather to get warm. Have a great year

Visited August 2010
1 Thank redsandgrl02
chienman1, Owner at Nauti-Cat Cruises, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
We are so glad to hear that we can keep up the magic and fun of the Nauti-Cat experience with our repeat passengers! The weather is finally warm so come on out again! We look forward to having you and your friends come out with us soon!
Dubuque, Iowa
“Awesome time with friends”
Reviewed December 10, 2010

We have been on this cruise twice within two years. We had a BLAST both times! We made the most of it by visiting with other cruisers and the crew. The sunset was the best both times we cruised. Great activity in Grand Traverse Bay without having to worry about steering the boat!! We will definately go again!

chienman1, Owner at Nauti-Cat Cruises, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
We look forward to seeing you again this year and keep on bringing friends and making new ones out here on the Naut-Cat.
Austin, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“kids cruise was fun and not cheesy at all like we expected.”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

We had our nephews visiting so we did the kids cruise. The captains did a great job keeping all of the kiddos entertained with fun activities and the adults were able to relax. We all had a fun time!

chienman1, Owner at Nauti-Cat Cruises, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
So happy to hear that both the kids and adults enjoyed themselves! It is always our goal to entertain the guests on our boat. Hope to see you out there again! Our Kids Cruises start full time July 2nd, 2011.
Naperville, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Slow ride but was relaxing”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

We took the Champagne Sunset cruise. It was a romantic evening, the cruise was relaxing, and the sunset amazing. I had never been on a catamaran before and expected some speed, but the ride was slow and felt at times like we were floating, so I had to change my expectations. The Champagne toast was a nice touch!

chienman1, Owner at Nauti-Cat Cruises, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
We are sorry to hear the speeds and winds were not quite what was expected, however we wish we could control the winds every time we go out on a cruise. Unfortunately we can not control nature so we are happy to know we had some awesome passengers on board that were able to adapt to the wind speed and still enjoy themselves.