“No longer there”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 19, 2013

See review of Opa! Uptown. JP's just couldn't make it after they moved down the street. Too bad. I hope Opa! Uptown does better in this spot. The food at Opa! Uptown is a mix of Greek, Mediterranean and American. Great salads. Different gyros. I don't recommend the bruschetta because it was hard to eat. And the flavor was just OK.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Ate here in the middle of the night after everything else was closed. Eggs Benedict is phenomenal and the other customers were a trip.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I always make a stop at JP's while we are in town and went ths past week. The service was fast and friendly (although they were not busy when we arrived)

The breakfast is great, although not healthy at all:) but who cares if your on vacation.

The sour bread toast is great, the hash browns cooked so soft in the middle and crispy on the outside and the eggs cooked to order.

We've not been here for anything but breakfast, and probably wouldn't due to everything the city has to offer, but its our definite breakfast spot.

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Me and Two of my buddies had breakfast this morning before the Cherry Festival and it was perfect!

Fast and friendly with delicious coffee!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I was surprised by JP's Hard Luck Diner. This is the type of diner you hear described in a film noir crime drama. The girls working here are real and gritty, but very charming. The food is inexpensive and in decent portions. It is also very good. I had the tom tom burger which was a hamburger topped with a fried egg with two grilled cheese sandwiches as buns. I loved it.

The drafts were a good price, the food a tasty value and the staff was professional. The whole time I was here I could imagine hearing a hard boiled detective monologuing to himself in the corner. I will definitely visit JP's again. It is not pretentious fine dining, but it doesn't seem to want to be. I can truly appreciate that.