All reviews bagels room was clean continental breakfast instant oatmeal stay there again walk in shower small fridge other hotels in the area staff was very friendly off season close to downtown cherry festival hojo protein tub tc rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms were booked in April by 1 member of our club. I called the Hotel 3 times to make sure the reservation was switched from the original members card to mine. Originally the room was booked under Travelocity. But when I called to book under my name, the hotel failed to switch it over. Some of us had reservations while others were completely canceled. I should have had a room rate of $149.00, but ended up paying $227.00. If I would have know the rooms were not switched I would never had paid $227.00 for a hotel with out better accommodations. ie... pool, hot tub and a better breakfast for that price. Then when were were told to talk to Val in the morning, she chose not to talk to us and worked at the hotel across from ours. I will never stay there again. I believe the price was outrageous for what we got. The beds and pillows were hard. One of our people even complained that the toilet had 1 bolt holding it down and was afraid it would come loose while sitting on it. Stayed at a hotel the night before that was half hour he price. Had a hot breakfast, pool and better beds. I will go back there. But for the hotel to blow our group off (14 of us), we won’t be back. Val was wonderful. She ignored us.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank stellabarbara
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed from 9/19-9/21 as a surprise birthday weekend. From check in to check out, we experienced amazing customer service and a great time at this hotel. The gentleman that checked us in and out displayed amazing customer service, and housekeeping checked on us to see if there was anything we needed. I couldn't think of one bad thing about this hotel during our stay. It was clean, the beds we're comfortable and the staff was amazing. We will be back in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this location for 3 nights. The room was clean ans sweet smelling. Bed very comfortable. Every thing worked and was in good condition. The staff was so pleasant ! Lovely people. Breakfast to get you on you way, not get full or thrilled by.

Room tip: Ask for the back of the building, first floor.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although a basic hotel, all is provided and the room was clean and well maintained. As all the motor hotels the window is on the parking lot, but the area is quiet and look safe. A basic breakfast is provided. I came one night later because of a flight service disruption, no rate was charged. Great rate, nice service, genuine hospitality.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very poor service and condition. List of problems too long to begin to type. From check in too departure - problems at every turn. Quality of the service plus the room was in terrible shape. Needed to print my boarding pass and the printer hasn't been working for over a month. They said they were working on it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business