All reviewstasting roomhonor systemwine tastingvan goghold mission peninsulaexecutive suitelate harvest rieslingwine makingcellar tourgreat winebed and breakfastgrape vineseach morninggourmet breakfastromantic getawaybeautiful propertywest bay
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We went to four wineries on the peninsula and enjoyed them all. But this one is head and shoulders above the others. Our host was unusually knowledgeable and friendly. Unfortunately a very large group arrived midway into our tasting and the host seemed to rush the second half of our experience. We enjoyed him so it was a bit disappointing. Otherwise everything was just plain excellent.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful property, beautiful building, and porch. But I immediately felt like they maximized commercialization. The interior was too stressful for me to stay in, but I loved the porch. It was a perfect location for viewing the scenery.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy D
Reviewed September 19, 2017

A great winery with fabulous views and friendly staff. Take the tour. It's very informative. Very reasonable prices. Just enjoy a bottle with friends while you take in the views. Make sure you stop in to the store for gifts.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Besides having all excellent wines, you could spend a whole day here drinking and admiring the view. The outdoor seating on the patio overlooking vineyards is priceless! We had their Cherise Cherry Port, which is incredible! So worth the cost, and trust me, I would buy it again - and I don't like port~

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

My first time visiting this winery. The views are breathtaking! This winery was a recommendation from a good friend who visited here last year. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I would have like a few more snack choices to accompany my glass of wine on their lovely terrace, but not something that should prevent you from visiting. The outdoor area was beautiful and a great spot to enjoy the fall weather.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends