“Okay but not good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The service was good. This was my first time at Hooters so I didn't know what kind of food they had. There were few choices and the food was greasy. Maybe all Hooters are like this, I don't know but I always heard the food was good. I did like the chili though, it was good. The rest of the people I was with didn't like their food very well.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were with a group of teenage boys who were looking forward to going - what a mistake. The server was nasty and unfriendly. She brought us a pitcher of beer without mugs and got mad that we asked for them. We waiting over two hours and our food never came out. We talked to the manger who didn't seem to care. We finally got up and just walked out. This was the most terrible restaurant experience I've ever had!

2  Thank ann M
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We've been here before and really liked it. The food was decent and the service was good. This time, the food was brutal and the service was terrible (and it wasn't even busy!). It's too bad, we had fun last time.

1  Thank iceraven
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The Hooters that used to be near our town closed down and that was the only Hooters we had ever been to and each time we were disappointed with our waitress.

The Waitress we got in TC was beautiful and friendly. She frequently asked us how we were doing.
The food was decent and arrived within a good time frame.

I have nothing to complain about, so I'm not sure what other people had issues with, my only thing is I wish the girls were a bit more friendly and chatty with couples.

1  Thank jhowar16
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I've been a fan of Hooters for years...until now. The waitresses are bored and indifferent and the wings? I'd been better off having dinner with the Colonel's catsup and wings.

1  Thank eeyore514