We went on a 870 mile motorcycle ride with some friends. We rode through some rain and stayed at some hotels that were not very nice. We saved the best hotel for last! The Comfort Inn of Traverse City was amazing! First, there were warm cookies waiting for us as we checked in; oh, and the desk staff was warm & friendly too! Then we went to our rooms - luxurious! Everything was clean and the decor was beautiful! We went to dinner @ Boone's and the Comfort Inn had complimentary shuttle service. That was awesome, as our bikes (OK - our behinds) needed a rest! One of our friends used the workout room and I wish I would have brought a bathing suit because the pool & hot-tub looked wonderful. Breakfast was awesome too! I wish we could have stayed longer . Whenever we are in Traverse City, we will stay at the Comfort Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn