My wife and I traveled to Traverse City to celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary, and chose the Comfort Inn to stay for our visit . We chose this hotel based on a previous experience with a Choice Hotel in Pennsylvania last year. The Traverse City Comfort Inn is centrally located and makes a good jump off point for all of the Traverse City attractions. The hotel is fairly new. We arrived early and were permitted to check-in. We had a very nice room -- a King Jacuzzi room. Our room was quite spacious, and very clean. It was tastefully appointed with a 40" flat-screen TV, fridge, microwave and coffee-maker, and I thought the layout of the jacuzzi and tub worked quite well. The bed was comfortable, and the room was quiet. The hotel provided a full breakfast. Personally, I liked the biscuits/gravy with bacon/eggs! The food was tasty and very well prepared. Although the breakfast room was a little tight, my wife and I were comfortable and enjoyed the food. The ladies servicing the breakfast area kept the food coming, and made sure that things were clean and orderly. The hotel has ample parking, an indoor pool and hot tub, and a fitness center. Although we did not take advantage of the pool or fitness facilities, they appeared to be clean and well maintained. The one things that impressed me the most was the excellent staff. Everyone we met or talked with was professional and service oriented. Many of them, from housekeeping to management to facilities maintenance -- were kind enough to wish my wife and I a Happy Anniversary. The hotel manager took it a step further by giving my wife and I a bouquet of fresh flowers in our room. This was an exceptionally nice touch which pleased my wife. She got to keep the flowers and vase which are sitting today (a couple of days after our visit) on a table in our home in Battle Creek. All in all, we had a great time in Traverse City, and a great stay at the Comfort Inn! One last thing -- I am an active member of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE), and was able to get a great rate saving about $40 on a two-day stay. Thanks, Choice Hotels!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn