This was our first ever trip to Traverse City. We had an enjoyable stay at the Comfort Inn. It was just a quick overnight stay. Was a long weekend and the hotel and city were bustling and busy hosting the film festival, however they still seemed very attentive to all their guests. Check in was a breeze. Hotel room was basic and served our needs, what we expected. However I was assuming this hotel was newly built , but has been renovated, the beds were comfy, room was clean, and the staff was very friendly. Location was good as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn