“Can't wait to go back”

Ranked #77 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

When we first drove up to Bowers Harbor we weren't sure if we were going to someones house or not. This was our first stop for Blossom Days and I loved it! They had a wine lesson, Bernese Mountain Dog and great tasting wine. I bought three bottles!

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I've always wanted to eat there and we went to celebrate my 30th birthday. Got a great table on the deck overlooking a lake it was absolutely beautiful. Server was not responsive to our questions and jokes, very dry. Lighten up! We all ordered drinks shared appetizers and all ordered entrees. Too bad I was hungry, I ordered the fancy ravioli, I possibly got three. Three? Quit trying so hard. I get quality over quantity but wayyyy overpriced for basically small plates. Will not go back. Guess Jolly Pumpkin (also on the grounds) is more my style...

2  Thank TwoandTwoHighChairs
Reviewed December 11, 2012

You cannot beat the carefully thought out menu at Mission Table. It differs every year and the small plates, which are in abundance allow lots of sharing. The view is spectacular and sitting on the deck looking at the gorgeous Bay while drinking quality spirits, wine or beer with friends and family is a real treat. Add to that the amazing food and quality service and you have a winner.

1  Thank BlueBoo365
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We always love stopping at Mission Table. The property is just a really fun place to eat and kick back with friends and family. Their pizzas are fantastic as well as their other choices. Good beer too.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

What a great setting to eat a meal! Not only do I enjoy the atmosphere, especially in the summer, but the food is outstanding as well. The rabbit salad and tomato with burrata salad are two of my favorite appetizers. Dont be scared of the rabbit. Its a well dressed salad and you wouldnt know it was rabbit unless they told you. Its similar to a well braised chicken thigh. The chicken with red eye gravy along with the walley are my favorites for dinner. If you enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, a beautiful setting, fantastic service and culinary experience then you'll be happy you had dinner at Mission Table.