“Fantastic Burgers!”
Review of West End Tavern TC

West End Tavern TC
Ranked #98 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Consistently one of the BEST burgers in the Traverse City area! I usually dine here during business meetings, and the staff is always extremely friendly and helpful to my guests.
The burger is SO amazing! Great flavor and toppings.
Be sure to try the roasted brussel sprouts-I know, brussel sprouts! But these are AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!!! Roasted with maple syrup, apple and bacon-WOW! A "must taste!"
Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this place for something new and had one of the worst dining experiences ever. The high ceilings make it extremely loud and the music added to the noise level. Arctic Monkeys for dinner, really?

The perch was so heavily breaded you couldn't taste the perch and my smashed fingerlings were exactly that -- overcooked with skins on, they looked like they'd been run over on M22 and had zero taste.

By the time we finished, 3 of the 4 of us had hardly eaten our dinners and when we explained to the server our dissatisfaction she said she'd tell the chef but proceeded to hand us an $89 bill.

We will never go back and are still flabbergasted by the price of such mediocre to terrible food.

I don't normally leave reviews like this but have such a lasting bad taste for our experience I feel others should be warned. So many other great places to spend your money.

2  Thank Kristin S
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Dined here on the busy July 4th weekend. Expected service might be slow but that was NOT the case. Our server Leah G never missed a beat. Had the Spare Ribs which were well prepared, flavorful and tender. Please don't skip one of their sweet treats after dinner. The carrot cake was huge and very good as was the creme brûlée topped with chocolate truffles. Cocktails were good and nice and cold. Really enjoyed dining on the patio and enjoyed watching the sailboats come in and dock. Fun, relaxing atmosphere. Smiling friendly staff.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I had heard from other people that this new restaurant was good but hadn't had a chance to check it out. I went a couple of weeks ago and I will definitely be going back. The prices were a little high, but my meal was very good. I enjoyed their of use of herbs and interesting sauces. I would recommend this as a good restaurant with a great view of the bay and marina.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Stopped here on the tour of M22 from Petoskey to Sleeping Bear. Far enough out of TC that the noise is down. Great view of the lake. We sat at the outside bar with a view over the marina and lake looking toward the Mission Penn. Good service, had the Walleye Sandwich what was awesome. Not greasy or overdone. Standard TC summertime prices. Didn't have to wait for a bar seat, no pressure to leave. Will likely stop there again.