“eh.....”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Waterford, Michigan
“eh.....”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

LOUD LOUD LOUD. Food was average.......was more a young big drinker hang out. not really my scene. Nice looking bar and the band was great

Visited February 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice snowmobile stop”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Just off the trail. Great bar atmosphere. Place was clean and server was nice and friendly. Will stop back next time we are sledding.

Plainfield, Indiana
“Perfect "bar" stop!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stopped at Breakers for a drink or two. We were on our snowmobiles and Breakers is right off of the trail. The local crowd was very accepting and the service was top notch. Such friendly people behind the bar and around it. Also stopped at a few other places along the trailer, but nothing even compared.

• Visited December 2013
Cheboygan, Michigan
“Breakers by water”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Breakers is located on the south west corner of Mullett Lake. They have very dock and plenty of car parking but we like to go by boat (weather permitting). They have one of the best burgers in Northern Michigan and have added excellent TexMex to the menu. Very friendly and warm place. Usually have a band on weekends but its to loud for an old guy like me. We have been going there for years is is family friendly. Can be crowded on summer weekends and holiday weekends.
Great spot to stop if snowmobiling in the area, right next to major trail.

• Visited November 2013
Gaylord, Michigan
“High Price for a Frozen Hamburger Patty...”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My Husband and I went drove to Breakers for dinner one evening after hearing how wonderful it was on the radio... Well I have to say I was not impressed to say the least!!!!!!!
First we sat down and waited for someone to take our order let alone even recognize we were there, which was terrible considering we were in plain site of several servers... FINALLY she came over and took our order... My Husband ordered a specialty burger which was around $8.00 and mind you that does not include Fries or even chips for the matter. I ordered a chicken sandwich and same deal no fries, no chips, we did however order a Basket of Fries... For an appetizer we got Onion Rings, cost was $5.00. When they brought the onion rings they were thick but small and there was only 5 in the basket... YOUR KIDDING I told my Husband, WE PAID $1.00 each for these... RIDICULOUS! Then our dinner came and I have to say my Chicken sandwich was ok; however the Fries I ordered for $3.00 were what I could get at MC Donald's off the $ menu and my husbands $8.00 Burger was dry and small... We told the waitress that his burger was terrible and she went to the kitchen about 10 minutes later came out and said that there was nothing she could do for us considering the boss just left... I could not believe it! We paid almost $30.00 for dinner that we could have had better at a Fast Food place for a fraction of that cost!!! NEVER AGAIN!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

• Visited September 2013