“Good in a pinch”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Food was just OK. Nice place to stop if your traveling along US12 and want to eat but I wouldn't make that a destination dinner spot.

1  Thank Bob L

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food here is absolutely Wonderful. We took our Aunt who loves frog legs. She was so excited that they were as delicious as they were. We had a variety of food. I had the crab cakes and my husband had the ribs. Yes, you pay a little more, but you will not walk out hungary. You can taste the excellent quality and the caring preparation of the food.I've paid much more at restaurants similar and never had the quality of food we had here. OMG. The key lime pie and carrot cake are the best we've ever tasted. Service was exceptional. Our waitress SARAH rules!!!!!!Can't wait to go back. Thank you!!!

3  Thank ageless54
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The all you can eat crab was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Really enjoyed it. The serves was great too.

2  Thank Paramedicprincess
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Excellent all you can eat crab legs and pasta! The crablegs were a quality product, came out hot and tasted great, the place is very clean and comfortable

4  Thank Kinetickellie
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Not blown away. Not bad, but just an average place to eat and have drinks in my opinion. Probably won't go out of my way to go there again, but may stop in if I happen by and need to eat some day.

2  Thank Kendon S