“Very Charming Viola Cafe!”
Review of The Viola Cafe

The Viola Cafe
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Three Oaks
Cuisines: American
Description: Hand made, from scratch cooking in a comfortable, casual setting that is popular with both native Oakers and the numerous weekenders in Michigan's Harbor Country.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

While shopping in Three Oaks on a short vacation, we stopped for lunch and were delighted with the homemade choices. Fresh broccoli salad side dish accompanied my grilled chicken pesto sandwich. Wish we had room for dessert! Bought some blueberry muffins for breakfast the next day...yum!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We ate breakfast at Viola's, our eggs and ham were just fine. However, what I am raving about is the key lime pie. Green whipped heaven with a sprinkling of walnuts made this Chicago traveler very very happy. If I am ever again in the area, I will absolutely stop just for it, again and again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Lovely little cafe with real fresh home cooking. The kind of place that has creamed chicken with peas on biscuits. Excellent desserts and many to choose from. Rhubarb strawberry pie and lemon meringue. .

Reviewed June 23, 2013

First of all, the food was good and our waitress was nice and very efficient. However, the person apparently in charge (who we were told was also the owner, was perhaps the rudest person I have ever encountered in any retail experience. From her initial comment to my 85 year old father-in-law to"back off" so she could put 2 tables together to accomodate 5 of us to her walking up to our table a couple minutes after we paid our bills and were finishing our coffee to ask us how long it would be before we were done because she had people waiting for our table, she was most unpleasant. Had I not been so totally taken aback by her rudeness, I probably would have ordered more coffee and stuck around to enjoy our Sunday morning after church breakfast a little longer. Don't save your money-just spend it where it's appreciated. I'm sure Three Oaks has much more to offer!

2  Thank mathman321
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We loved it there--little corner cafe, all the food is absolutely homemade and sooo good! The desserts are to die for, especially the dark chocolate fudge cake and chocolate chip pumpkin pie. Such a cute little town of Three Oaks and not far from New Buffalo--definitely a must-see!