just got back from CM on Easter Sunday. It has quickly become my favourite ski resort in Michigan. Easy to get to. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. A nice variety of ski runs. Never any line ups at the lifts (although it was Easter weekend...not a lot of people). The condo was clean and literally a 2-3 minute walk to the chair lift. They have one of the best spas in Michigan and the Thistle restaurant is awesome. Try both. Very kid friendly, even the lift operators were very attentive to and interactive with my kids. I will certainly return to CM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in coastal Benzie County, Crystal Mountain is the Midwest's premier four-season family resort featuring some of the finest accommodations northern Michigan has to offer - 36 holes of championship golf, 56 downhill slopes, 40km of cross-country trails, the award-winning Crystal Spa, the Michigan Legacy Art Park, and IACC-approved conference facilities. During your upcoming visit we hope you'll share in our excitement as an historic $11 million expansion brings new amenities, accommodations and activity to the very heart of our mountain community. Please know we are managing construction hours and crews so as to minimize any inconvenience to our guests. Should you have questions please contact the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Crystal Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crystal Mountain Hotel Thompsonville
- Crystal Mountain Michigan Lodging