My experience at Crystal Mountain was excellent! The grounds are so beautiful, and our hotel room was so much nicer than I expected....plush beds, jacuzzi, kitchenette, and a view of the slopes! The slopes were all groomed, and they had races going on so it was fun with our group to watch. After the races were over they even invited those skiing to race as well. I highly recommend this resort and you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in coastal Benzie County, Crystal Mountain is the Midwest's premier four-season family resort featuring some of the finest accommodations northern Michigan has to offer - 36 holes of championship golf, 56 downhill slopes, 40km of cross-country trails, the award-winning Crystal Spa, the Michigan Legacy Art Park, and IACC-approved conference facilities. During your upcoming visit we hope you'll share in our excitement as an historic $11 million expansion brings new amenities, accommodations and activity to the very heart of our mountain community. Please know we are managing construction hours and crews so as to minimize any inconvenience to our guests. Should you have questions please contact the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crystal Mountain Hotel Thompsonville
- Crystal Mountain Michigan Lodging