We stayed here over the MLK weekend. It had been 10+ years since our last stay. The resort has grown and they have done a wonderful job with the expansion and integration of the old with the new. We stayed in a standard room in The Colony right next to Kinlochen. Had I been more frugal and better prepared, we could have easily eaten breakfast and lunch in our room; rooms include a frig, microwave, and dishes. The restaurant choices are limited but you’re close to Traverse City and Glen Arbor so there are more choices out there. As one of the other writers said, this is Michigan not Colorado so don’t expect to ski like you are in the Rockies, but the skiing is very good for Michigan. Really fun time, great location, we’ll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in coastal Benzie County, Crystal Mountain is the Midwest's premier four-season family resort featuring some of the finest accommodations northern Michigan has to offer - 36 holes of championship golf, 56 downhill slopes, 40km of cross-country trails, the award-winning Crystal Spa, the Michigan Legacy Art Park, and IACC-approved conference facilities. During your upcoming visit we hope you'll share in our excitement as an historic $11 million expansion brings new amenities, accommodations and activity to the very heart of our mountain community. Please know we are managing construction hours and crews so as to minimize any inconvenience to our guests. Should you have questions please contact the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Crystal Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crystal Mountain Hotel Thompsonville
- Crystal Mountain Michigan Lodging