This is our 4th trip to Crystal and we really love it. The staff is so nice and and accomodating it is a breath of fresh air. Special shout out to Dani at ski lessons desk and Eric at the indoor pool area. We have stayed at Kinlochlen which is very nice but pricey and the Crystal Colony WITH a kitchen. Really an efficiency, but meets the need to cook some meals to save money. Slopes are close, you can ski right out your door if there's enough snow!! This is really a family friendly resort with the kids lessons being outstanding. Its so pretty. We will continue to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in coastal Benzie County, Crystal Mountain is the Midwest's premier four-season family resort featuring some of the finest accommodations northern Michigan has to offer - 36 holes of championship golf, 58 downhill slopes, 25km of cross-country trails, the award-winning Crystal Spa, the Michigan Legacy Art Park, and IACC-approved conference facilities. During your upcoming visit we hope you'll share in our excitement as an historic $11 million expansion brings new amenities, accommodations and activity to the very heart of our mountain community. Please know we are managing construction hours and crews so as to minimize any inconvenience to our guests. Should you have questions please contact the front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crystal Mountain Hotel Thompsonville
- Crystal Mountain Michigan Lodging