“nice clean hotel”

Tecumseh Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tecumseh
Reviewed September 15, 2010

stayed here after the race in michigan--very easy to get to and close to eating places and grocery store as well. staff was very pleasant and rooms were nice. would stay here again and good price as well.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 1, 2010

We stayed at the Tecumseh Inn for the Nas car on the 15th AUG. Staff were more than helpful. Room was clean & nice new carpet, bed was so very comfortable. Shower worked very well. When we arrived we needed more pillows & pillows arrived with in 5 mins of asking. Excellent air con in room, in fact room was a litlle chilly, so we turned off the air con. Lots of ice. Really just an overall very good experiance at the Tecumseh Inn. Thanks Tim we loved it. Thanks & Best Regards Mr & Mrs Robinson UK

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Arrived on Saturday for Nascar in Michigan. Had great service. Front desk staff was great. The beds were fabulous did not have a sore back when I woke up. The guest services were great they did everything they could to make our stay a comfortable stay. The maid service was friendly and could not do enough to make us want to stay. If I could have stayed there longer I would have. Best hotel in Tecumseh for a weekend stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2010

I'm surprised to see some of the negative reviews on here. I'm not sure what those other travelers were expecting- especially given the price you pay to stay here. I was looking for a convenient place to stay with a reasonable price. That's exactly what I got. I heard that Tecumseh Inn is in the process of remodeling and I can see the effort! The rooms are quaint and neat. Although the manager's desk is not open 24hr, they gave me a number I can call in case I needed anything. The employees are friendly and accommodating. It's close to everything- highway, stores, gas station etc.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2010

It was almost midnite when I checked in; I was hot and tired. I needed a shower, BUT No combination of pulling, pushing, turning or twisting of the faucet made water come out. I IMMEDIATELY called the office. I left TWO messages on their answering machine, but they did NOT RESPOND! THEY HAVE NO ONE THERE AT NITE!!!! If you have a problem after midnite, too bad for you.

I could not wash my hair, had to do the sink wash up thing, The next day about 10 AM a woman came and proceeded to show me how their obscure faucet contraption works. SHE could make it work, but even after her demonstration, I could not get it to turn on. Her English was not clear, but I did understand that she said I could take a shower NOW. I told her the time for shower was LAST NITE, that I was readly to leave and I wanted my money back,. She just said " NO MONEY BACK"

My dollars will NEVER go there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Tazoo5555
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Stayed here for my Dad's funeral. "The room was newly remodeled". The lighting was dim, it took 5 flushes to get rid of two sheets of toilet paper and some urine. On the morning of the funeral we could not get the door open. A relative summoned the manager by cell phone (office was closed). After watching his comic attempts at opening the door I climbed out of the bathroom window (no small feat for a senior citizen), got a crow bar from my car, climbed back in the bathroom window and pried the door over far enough to release the deadbolt. We canceled the remaining two days of our reservation! Haven't seen the reimbursement on the credit card yet!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lockedin097
Reviewed May 18, 2010

The sheets had brown spots on them, mold in shower, dirty floors, etc... We would have rather slept in our cars instead of staying here. We decided to check out early the next day instead of staying our full time. Then when we checked out, they overcharged us and because there was a large group of us they refused to refund us any money. Now we are having to go through the credit card company to correct the charges against us.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank businesstrvlr49010

Been to Tecumseh Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!