“Fabulous stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tecumseh Inn & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Tecumseh Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tecumseh
Guelph, ontario Canada
“Fabulous stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

Arrived on Saturday for Nascar in Michigan. Had great service. Front desk staff was great. The beds were fabulous did not have a sore back when I woke up. The guest services were great they did everything they could to make our stay a comfortable stay. The maid service was friendly and could not do enough to make us want to stay. If I could have stayed there longer I would have. Best hotel in Tecumseh for a weekend stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Steubenville, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

I'm surprised to see some of the negative reviews on here. I'm not sure what those other travelers were expecting- especially given the price you pay to stay here. I was looking for a convenient place to stay with a reasonable price. That's exactly what I got. I heard that Tecumseh Inn is in the process of remodeling and I can see the effort! The rooms are quaint and neat. Although the manager's desk is not open 24hr, they gave me a number I can call in case I needed anything. The employees are friendly and accommodating. It's close to everything- highway, stores, gas station etc.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Auburn, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2010

It was almost midnite when I checked in; I was hot and tired. I needed a shower, BUT No combination of pulling, pushing, turning or twisting of the faucet made water come out. I IMMEDIATELY called the office. I left TWO messages on their answering machine, but they did NOT RESPOND! THEY HAVE NO ONE THERE AT NITE!!!! If you have a problem after midnite, too bad for you.

I could not wash my hair, had to do the sink wash up thing, The next day about 10 AM a woman came and proceeded to show me how their obscure faucet contraption works. SHE could make it work, but even after her demonstration, I could not get it to turn on. Her English was not clear, but I did understand that she said I could take a shower NOW. I told her the time for shower was LAST NITE, that I was readly to leave and I wanted my money back,. She just said " NO MONEY BACK"

My dollars will NEVER go there again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Tazoo5555

Travelers are raving about these Tecumseh hotels

Gaylord, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2010

Stayed here for my Dad's funeral. "The room was newly remodeled". The lighting was dim, it took 5 flushes to get rid of two sheets of toilet paper and some urine. On the morning of the funeral we could not get the door open. A relative summoned the manager by cell phone (office was closed). After watching his comic attempts at opening the door I climbed out of the bathroom window (no small feat for a senior citizen), got a crow bar from my car, climbed back in the bathroom window and pried the door over far enough to release the deadbolt. We canceled the remaining two days of our reservation! Haven't seen the reimbursement on the credit card yet!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lockedin097
Allegan, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2010

The sheets had brown spots on them, mold in shower, dirty floors, etc... We would have rather slept in our cars instead of staying here. We decided to check out early the next day instead of staying our full time. Then when we checked out, they overcharged us and because there was a large group of us they refused to refund us any money. Now we are having to go through the credit card company to correct the charges against us.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank businesstrvlr49010
Ann Arbor
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2010

First we checked into a room with dirty sheets. A few hours later my wife was stung by a bee (turns out there were several in the room), and since she's allergic we ended up having to take a trip to the hospital. We were begged to not leave, and they offered us another room. Very reluctantly (It was really late), we decided to just switch to another room, figuring nothing else bad would happen. So my son goes to take a bath and out of the faucet came PURE BLACK SLUDGE. After about 30 seconds it turned into water, but the bath was incredibly dirty by then. Fed up, we demanded a refund and wanted to leave. We were refused and offered a discounted rate. Finally consenting, we were told our credit card payment would be reimbursed. It's 6 months later, we have still not been reimbursed and they do not answer our calls. We paid to go to stay at a hotel and ended up in the emergency room. We probably should have stayed there, it would have been an overall better experience.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 7Ronaldo
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2009

Folks, this is not your 5 star ritzy glamorous hotel. But here are the reasons why I stay here.
1. Cheap rates - at $39-$59 a night (including microwave, fridge, wireless internet, cable TV), you simply cannot beat the price.
2. Location - Typically, the cheaper the rates, the crappier the location. But this motel is directly across the street from the Tecumseh Plaza. Restaurants, grocery stores and a bar you can literally WALK to.
3. Service - Everyone that works here is friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is satisfactory. Ive never had a problem with them.

The rooms were cozy and warm. I work all day out in the cold and I call ahead for management to heat my room. Again, this isnt your 5 star glitzy hotel...but if you need a cheap clean place to stay for a night, this is definitely the place to stay.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank jibbajabba98
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tecumseh
Carlton Lodge
Super 8 Adrian
Super 8 Adrian
#1 of 4 in Adrian
Holiday Inn Express Adrian

Been to Tecumseh Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!