“Low prices, great rooms and excellent service”

Tecumseh Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tecumseh
Tecumseh, Michigan
“Low prices, great rooms and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

I was very happy with this hotel. The prices are extremely reasonable, the rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is also conveniently located near shopping and restaurants only seconds away. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bardman,OH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

I have stayed in many hotels over the years but never stayed in any place worse than this place. I will be uploading photos of about 6" of ice built up in the refrigerator, bolts sticking out of the shower stall, calcium build up all over the faucets, love how they don’t say anything about the heat being completely turned off when you get to the room and how they have a space heater to help keep the room warm, holes in the walls, NO CANCELATION POLICY THAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN ON A DRY ERASE BOARD WHEN YOU COME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen someone so quick to take my credit card though to get the 114.00 before I could make a decision on the crap I had to stay in. There is a hotel up the road that would completely be worth the extra 25.00 per night to stay in that I would have gladly paid had I really knew what this place was like!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN...... Whoever helped with us getting into the place was a complete @$$ and barely able to understand a word she said except for “We get you real good deal, no find this deal anywhere else" I CAN AGREE TO THAT!!!!!!!!!! CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that is why people complain.... However, that was the first night I got to deal with. Go back to stay the second night only to find the wall heater completely went out, called and got the same person on the phone and she moved me to another room (110) that was fine. I will never again will I rent a room from this place again. DO NOT RENT ROOM 108!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank david F

Travelers are raving about these Tecumseh hotels

Bowling Green, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2011

It was early October and I had spent the day outside in cool, wet conditions and was not inclined spend the night in a tent at the local state park campground. My room was dry and the heat was nice but I was reluctant to walk around in my stocking feet. The shower curtain had some mold on it and the bathroom appeared to have not seen a thorough cleaning in quite some time. As I was traveling solo, the Tecumseh Inn was OK. However, if my wife had been with me, I believe that I would have searched for another place.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2011

I needed to stay somewhere for the night after a long night of driving through Michigan. Tecumseh Inn and Suites provided me a place to stay with great service and comfortable rooms. I drive through Tecumseh a lot for work and will stay here again for the night.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank kangstep
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2010

We stayed here in August for the Nascar Race. We have been coming to the race for many years and have stayed in many different places. Tecumseh Inn is by far the best. An ABSOLUTE TERRIFIC VALUE - economical pricing and very clean and comfortable. . The rooms were very clean and up to date. Everything from the shower to the beds to the tv were great! We were very comfortable in our room. Tim, the owner, went with us (as he did with all guests) to the room upon check in to confirm everything was ok to begin with. (They even had complimentary snacks in the room!) The staff was very helpful in all ways from restaurant recommedations to getting whatever you needed - happily and quickly!!
The hotel is surrounded by different restaurants, gas stations, grocery, etc. so you are able to easily pick up anything you want or need.
I would highly recommend this hotel! We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mjcall2732
Willowick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

The management was FANTASTIC!!!
The room was very clean, good and cool too. There was a refrigerator right in the room.
We had a slight problem with the cable, but the manager came right down and fixed it immediately.
You can tell they care about their guests. I am looking forward to staying there again next year and would recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Chuck_343
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2010

Great clean hotel with cable. Nice size TV with Speed channel. Strong hot shower with large shaving/sink area separate. Fresh coffee w/maker. Big Boy restaurant, American Legion, VFW, & Embers lounge right across the street or nearby with good eats and times. Recommend for a fun middle class time. Tim Choi, the owner, makes sure that his customers have what they need. Already reserved for next year.
JJ

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tecumseh
Carlton Lodge
#1 of 1 in Milan
Super 8 Adrian
Super 8 Adrian
#1 of 4 in Adrian

Been to Tecumseh Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!