The Inn at Herrington Harbour
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa(Chesapeake Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
$125
$150
$169
  • Beachfront
Super 8 Prince Frederick(Prince Frederick)
$70
TripAdvisor
Executive Inn & Suites(Upper Marlboro)
$90
$81
$102
SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick(Prince Frederick)
$119
$107
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
$90
$85
Residence Inn by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$109
All reviewsminute driveweddingchesapeakepoolsuiteaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Rooms very clean. Had micro, coffee pot and small fridge. Had to pay $20.00 more for bath with a tub. Mango's restaurant very nice. Grounds are beautifully landscaped. Kayaks and paddle boats should be complimentary and not for an hourly rate. Breakfast was bit above average. Paid $140.00. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2010

The Herrington Harbour Inn was the best resort I've been to! This resort is the next best thing to flying to an island.....

The service from check-in to check-out was 100% Tops!
The Mango Restaurant had the best meals for any time of day~the drinks were delish too! The pool was extremely well-managed & the Fitness Center made for a great workout while vacationing. We will definetly return.

ThankYOU for such a memorable stay! One I will treasure. Much appreciation, Mike&Lynne Pianpiano

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mydobermanpatton
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I spent the weekend at The Herrington Harbour Inn for my aunts 80th birthday party. The view of the beach was simply breathtaking and I booked a hot tub room which was Considerably more expensive then the standard room.
We arrived the day before the party and had a great time that night, in the morning my girl informs me that there isn't any hot water. I know many people have a different definition of hot but trust me this was cold water. I called the front desk to report the problem I was told that I share a hot water heater with the room next door and if two people take a shower at the same time this happens. I was then Instructed to wait ten minutes and try again, after ten minutes i took a cold shower.
I then went to the front office to make my complaint in person, I was not offered another room or any kind of compensation I was simply told maintance would address the problem and that it would be handled. I returned to the room that evening I found a note stating that there was nothing wrong with the water heater and that It might take a few moments to get hot. The next morning I was able to take a hot shower but my girl was not. I also asked the person staying in the room next door about his hot water? He stated that the day before not a problem but that morning he didn't have any hot water.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tripman665
Reviewed October 27, 2008

My cousin Kristie, and her wonderful new husband Corey, held their wedding in the facilities beautiful white tent, called the Paradise Ballroom. After an evening of amazing food, drinks and cake, we went back to our suite, that I was lucky enough to book on Thursday evening. We were impressed with how much room we got for our money. We also had a Florida room with a beautiful hot tub which we would have used if not pressed for time our entire stay. Everything was clean and comfortable, and the grounds were beautiful. As I stated, wish we could have enjoyed it longer.

We were attending an Open House brunch at my cousins home the next morning, but when I went to return the room key, I had a cup of coffee, and was impressed by the nice little continental breakfast they had available.

Would love to spend three or four nights here in the summer sometime. The view from our room was wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank NJTWINMOM
Reviewed October 11, 2008

My family and I stayed there during Labor Day weekend 2008 and it was a wonderful getaway especially for DMV residents, a short drive and you really feel like your "away". First let me say that my taste is on the discriminating side and while the rooms were not 5 star they were clean and well maintained. The resort is beach front. There is also Chesapeake and North Beach a short drive away with restaurants, boardwalk and a water park....FYI there is a charge to get on the beach! The first time I experienced that but then again I am really not a "beach bum". Back to Herrington, there is a restaurant "Mango's" on premises with a pool great a opportunity for adults and kids to do their thing. Overall we had a blast and would definitely return. Nice continental beakfast as well.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank GlobeTrotterGyrl