“Great Place”

Add it.
S & S Diner
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have been to S&S for many breakfasts - best in the area! Fresh, hot, great service - can't say enough good things about S&S!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Friendly owner, clean place. Amazing staff, low prices what more could you want?
Open early! Highly recommend the daily specials $6.99

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Clean & pleasant place to go. Food is very good the breakfast specials are priced very well & is very tasty comes with coffee too!

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I seldom comment, only because this is the worst service I have ever had.
I just arrived from airport, couldnt check in my hotel yet, so I went there for my breakfast. The food was ok, fish was a bit too salty, and my toast was a bit burnt, but overall not a problem.
After breakfast, I asked the man if I can keep my backpack at restaurant, will take it in a hour after a meeting. He was not happy but accepted, after I came out from restroom, the woman said to me "this is my place, i dont care who you are, but now get your things and out!"
Wow, calm down, you don't have to be a nice person, but you don't have to be so rude either, there is a way to say "Sorry, we can't do it" when you dont wanna help.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Our waitress was great and food was tasty. During the end of our meal with a party of 6, my 5 year old son was playing with a $5 centerpiece. I watched as he just picked it up and looked at it, it was a patriotic star shaped thing. All of a sudden the lady working the grill, could be the owner, came over in haste and yanked it out of his hands without saying a word to us and quickly walked away with it. It was the rudest experience with my 5 year old I have ever seen. I went up and indicated I was not happy with what happened and she should have said something to the parents (me) if she had an issue. She indicated the piece had sharp edges and didn't want him to get hurt. It was a lame excuse as it did not have sharp edges and why would you have a center piece with sharp edges on your table to begin with?
I ate there before several times with no issue and good food, but this one event will stop me and my family from coming back.

2  Thank NEPA_Dan