“Hit the spot”

Good for: Families with children
Saint Cloud Florida
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We were all starving the afternoon after the wedding. There was plenty of food it was hot it just was not seasoned they way I am use to. I frequent the Chinese chains back home in Florida they seem to have more flavor. Over all it was still good. It hit the spot.

4 Thank Barbie2424

“Soo good!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a combo plate that had sweet&sour chicken and woo dip harr. Which is smoked bacon wrapped around shrimp battered and deep fried served with sweet&sour sauce it cost $10.90 me and my friend split it and we still took home left overs . The food was so good! The woo dip hard is a must try dish!

3 Thank Destiny M
Flat Rock, Michigan
“Good Food and Service!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Last night my fiancee and I stopped in after a recommendation from a sales girl in the Mall. We were not disappointed!! Food was very tasty and service was very good!! I had the lemon chicken. and my guy ordered the Woo Dip Harr......shrimp wrapped in bacon,battered, fried and served with fried onions in a tasty sauce!! SOOO YUMMY!! And the portions are HUGE!! I have leftovers for today's lunch! Will definitely go there again and also for carryout!!

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We use to love this place”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Dirty cups,dirty silverware, found a caterpillar? In my broccoli dish. Management laughed said" these thing happen ,we make you new order".The blond waitress is lazy, forgetful and rude! To worried about going out back for her smoke break to take care of her table. The young dark hair waitress is wonderful though. We won't be returning to New Hong again!

• Visited September 2013
Taylor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT tastey”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

the service was okay but the food...I cant stand a bit of it! Everything seems not fresh,like just cooked. It all tasted like it been sitting there for an long time.

Visited January 2013