“Love Karl's pizza best pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Karl's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Karl's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 150 Restaurants in Taylor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Taylor, Michigan, United States
“Love Karl's pizza best pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love going to Karl's pizza it is the best pizza out there and I prefer Karl's over all other pizza places. I love there old style ovens and really good food as well not just the pizza. Just awesome!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Danielle E

Cape Coral, Florida, Usa
“Love this pizza place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

When i visit Taylor i always get a pie from Karls. A part of it is that in Cape Coral ,fl its hards to find a decent pie . I have been getting Karls for 10+years and always satisfied.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MattA450
“Great inexpensive pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I love Karl's pizza. I live 2 blocks from it and frequent it quite often. I usually get the 2 for 10 $ which includes a medium pizza with 1 topping and super sticks [bread sticks]. It's usually done within 10 minutes and I've never had to wait longer than that. I think sometimes they should be a bit more responsive to the customer who has just walked in but I understand because the place is constantly busy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good carry-out pizza, subs, and pasta. I especially like their spaghetti and meatballs.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Karl's Pizza? Share your experiences!