“Great inexpensive pizza”

Ranked #13 of 151 Restaurants in Taylor
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great inexpensive pizza”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I love Karl's pizza. I live 2 blocks from it and frequent it quite often. I usually get the 2 for 10 $ which includes a medium pizza with 1 topping and super sticks [bread sticks]. It's usually done within 10 minutes and I've never had to wait longer than that. I think sometimes they should be a bit more responsive to the customer who has just walked in but I understand because the place is constantly busy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good carry-out pizza, subs, and pasta. I especially like their spaghetti and meatballs.”
Reviewed January 27, 2009