“Family friendly place”

Ranked #44 of 151 Restaurants in Taylor
MI
“Family friendly place”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There was a group of 10 of us for a Sunday brunch. We called ahead and got a table away from other tables. Very nice and quiet so we could talk back/forth. Some ordered breakfast, mainly omelette' w/hashbrowns and others dinners and sandwiches. No complaints. Everyone was well satisfied with the atmosphere, the food and the location. Will return. It was a family gathering.

• Visited May 2014

Taylor, Michigan, United States
“Christmas party”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat here all the time but my husband's family just had our Christmas party here and they did a great job and let us take our time.

Visited December 2013
Taylor, Michigan
“Very disappointing.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Last Saturday our exercise group went to Leon's. There were husbands and wives, singles and families totaling 19 people. I checked the breakfast bar before sitting down. It was small with not many hot items but the fruit bar looked good. I passed on the breakfast bar and ordered from the menu. I ordered the eggs Benedict with extra hollandaise sauce. It was very good. Almost all of us had coffee and it came right away. Our orders were put in and little by little, they came to the table some much quicker than others. Everyone had been served except one of our membors and his wife. They both ordered waffles and sausage but it didn't come with the others. They asked the waitress and she said it will be right up. More time and she was asked again. She apologized saying it should be ready soon. More time, still no food. The waitress was asked a third time. Almost everyone was finished with their meal but no waffles or sausage. Finally, when people were starting to leave, their food was served. Obviously, their order ticket was lost and absolutely nothing was done to correct the problem. It was at this time, we learned there was only one cook for a busy Saturday morning. WHY? As a my buddy and I were paying for our meal, we were talking about how nice the restaurant was for giving seniors a !0% discount. My buddy was given the 10%. My discount was not taken, as I was told, I did not ask for it, even though we were just talking about it right in front of the cashier. He absolutely refused but since there were many people in line, he finally consented. I later learned the husband and wife were made to pay full price for their meal, not free nor discounted and no apology. It should be noted, the waitress did the best she could under these circumstances. I feel the management needs a customer service realignment. Almost all of the exercise group agreed, never again.

• Visited October 2013
Taylor, Michigan, United States
“Good Food!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We go there about once a month and ALWAYS get the broasted chicken dinner. It takes a little longer to cook, but is well worth the wait!

Visited May 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Always good”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The breakfast special and buffet are always very good. The buffet is kept fresh and clean. The menu items are good quality and value.
Most of the staff are efficiant and personable and the owners can always be seen interacting with guests or working.
Great place for informal gatherings of up to 25, too.

Visited May 2012