“Delicious!”

Dearborn Heights, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a must stop anytime I am back home. I LOVE the hot sauce and fresh chips and the beef tacos are amazing!

• Visited August 2013

Vero Beach, Florida
“Hidden Treasure in Taylor”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Always a good meal and Margarita's also! Probably the best Enchiladas and Botana's in the area. A small Botana is a full meal for two persons. Wait staff is always friendly in the 'mom and pop' tradition. Nothing fancy but I guarantee you will consider returning.

• Visited October 2013
Gloversville, New York
“Great!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Chips and salsa was great. Had the combo meal with a quesadilla and a small chimi with guac, sour cream, and rice. I am stuffed!! Good food, nice atmosphere. I was a little concerned from the outside of the building, but I'm so glad I came in.

Addison, Michigan, United States
“matador restaurant in taylor mi”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've been eating here since it opened in 1968. No kidding, my friends and I rode our bikes to get taco since we've been 12 yrats old. Totally addicted to their "hot" sauce. I plan visits home just to get my fix. jeanmarine

• Visited July 2013
Cape Coral, Florida, Usa
“Horrible”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Honestly there is a lot of amazing Mexican food around the Metro Detroit area. This is not one of them. I didnt like a single thing i liked. I would take Taco Bell over this place.

• Visited February 2013