“This place has some of the best food for...”
Review of New York Coney Island - CLOSED

New York Coney Island
“This place has some of the best food for...”
Reviewed July 18, 2010

This place has some of the best food for the money. The employees are very polite. I've been their numerous times and will continue to revisit. Must visit!

Detroit, MI
“They Know my voice!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

This is the only place where you can order a 2 egg omelette made perfect. They have fresh salads. Every Friday I get my breakfast from them & never late geeting to work because I had to wait for my order. They greet you with a smile & the customers are just as pleasant.

Taylor, Michigan
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

I eat at New York Coney every week and I like their food and their friendly staff. I am always given a pleasent greeting when I come in the door. Keep up the good work guys.

Taylor
“Best place, Best food, Best service.”
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I’m there almost every day, never have problem, friendly people, fast service, excellent food.
(mzfit) that was not nice of you, them people are so clean.

Taylor
“My favorite coney island”
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I have been eating at this resturant for the past ten years. The food is very good, prices reasonable and the resturant is clean. The employees provide excellent customer service and follow all health dejpartment rules. This resturant has been written about is local media as a very clean and good place to eat.