“Great place to eat.”

New York Coney Island
Taylor, Michigan
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed March 1, 2009

I eat at New York Coney every week and I like their food and their friendly staff. I am always given a pleasent greeting when I come in the door. Keep up the good work guys.

Taylor
“Best place, Best food, Best service.”
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I’m there almost every day, never have problem, friendly people, fast service, excellent food.
(mzfit) that was not nice of you, them people are so clean.

Taylor
“My favorite coney island”
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I have been eating at this resturant for the past ten years. The food is very good, prices reasonable and the resturant is clean. The employees provide excellent customer service and follow all health dejpartment rules. This resturant has been written about is local media as a very clean and good place to eat.

Taylor, MI
“Pretty average place.......”
Reviewed February 16, 2008

Pretty average place, average food and average look. Prices are average for Coney Island... Nothing really unique about it. Good to go if you're hungry and you want food fast- in and out.