“Best BBQ Chicken Pizza!”
Review of Jet's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jet's Pizza
Ranked #59 of 153 Restaurants in Taylor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We get a pickup from here at least once a month. My fav is the square BBQ chicken pizza! It is finger licking-lip smacking good! The prices are fair, there are always coupons to use. My pizza is ready when I get there. And the folks there are pleasant and courteous.

There are newer reviews for Jet's Pizza

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Ordered a Round Veggie Pizza, light sauce and cooked well done. It came with a lot of sauce and way under cooked, the center dough was not cooked at all. The cheese and toppings just fell off the pizza when you picked it up leaving you with sauce and googy dough. It was so soggy the white paper underneath was soaked and ripped. Just awful.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Excellent flavor with a variety of crusts and toppings. Round or square shaped pizzas.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

10-20-09

Just would like to say it is the best pizza i have had yet....cant go wrong with jets and love their bread.

Reviewed March 22, 2008

3/21/08 was the first time we had Jet's pizza and it is located just down the street from where we live. Me and my husband both agree it is our new favorite! We got the square pizza and it was the best pizza I have had in a long time. Wish I would have tried it a long time ago.