“More than I expected...”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Taylor
Dallas, Texas
“More than I expected...”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Location is great near the mall and several restaurants. TineKa And Jackie were both very helpful and made my stay very comfortable. Jackie checked me in she made sure I got my wake up call on time. TineKa checked me out printed my boarding pass and gave me directions to the airport.. My housekeeper Beverly was very nice and made sure I had extra towels. I Will stay again. Keep up the good jobs. Ricky.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My husband talked to Tineka twice on the phone and then we met her in person on the day of our arrival. She was very kind and professional on every encounter. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful on all of our needs/questions. The room was wonderful. It as clean and refreshing in appearance. We have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before due to this visit we will consider it again in the future. Thank you Tineka for a job very very well done.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was visiting family for the week and I didn't make a reservation. I spoke to Toneka several times over the week asking several questions. I know I gave her the third degree. She was kind patience and very pleasant when I meet her. The computer was slow and she had a lobby full of guest. She quickly got us all in our rooms. The service was Great and the room was Marvelous. Yes I will return. Thanks Toneka!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank michelle j
Logansport, Indiana
Reviewed May 30, 2014

... for a family funeral.

The hotel looked like it had an inside update, but the outside could use some paint and sprucing up. It was a little confusing which set of stairs to take for upper level access -- they could use some better signage.

All in all, it was clean and updated. Quiet overnight stay. Check-in/out was easy and quick. The beds were comfy -- the shower was fine, if small.

Big Boys and Hooters restaurants available in the same parking lot, so walking for meals was easy. Right off the Highway for easy/on off access.

Thank you for a good overnight stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DivaLVegas
Wingham, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Check in and out was easy and staff was very helpful. This is a nice property to stay at if you are just looking for the basics. Beds comfortable, room clean and property well maintained. We felt this was a safe area to stay for two nights

Room Tip: If you don't require a fridge then you can just take the basic room and save a few dollars per n...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great hotel to stay at. Very affordable and the front desk services was amazing.the maid service is also great.the rooms are very clean and beds are comfortable; witch is very important when staying in a hotel...Would recommend anyone to chose red roof inn-taylor.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank beckles7981
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I love staying at red roof in Taylor the staff is great especially Tineka rooms are always clean I work down here a ton and always stay at red roof. Their is a Hooters whitin walking distance witch is great also! Always timely and professional here at red roof in taylor

• Stayed May 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taylor
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate
Holiday Inn Southgate - Heritage Center
Comfort Suites Southgate
Comfort Suites Southgate
#3 of 8 in Southgate

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor? Share your experiences!