“Excellent Value”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Taylor
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Have stayed there numberous times and the staff and hotel are always great. I would highly recommend to stay there. Two restaraunts are located in walking distance as well.

Room Tip: I have stayed in different types of rooms and all rooms are as represented.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed December 14, 2011

My stay here has always been leasant. The staff has always been hospitable. Very good customer service.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank sebastian0169
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Had a nice stay great stay very clean room great location every thing very close recommended to anyone

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I recently was fortunate to be a guest at your facility. I found the room to be comfortable. The maid service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the hot tea machine in the room. I appreciated your central location as there were many fine restaurants in the area. My favorite restaurant was Senate Coney Island, even though it wasn't the closest. Thanks, Jeff, for eveyrthing. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to returning to your facility.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
jehernandez21, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent stay. We pride ourselves in providing the best guest experience we can and I am very glad you found our team to be friendly and helpful. Our location is another great benefit we provide our guests and I am glad you were able to find a favorite out of one of the many restaurants located nearby. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to having you as a guest again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2011

We haven't stayed at a lot of Red Roof Inns but I think this one is a fairly average one. Rooms were a decent size. Bed was comfy. Tiny bathroom.

Our room wasn't ready when we got there so we left and came back. Rooms were cleaned but not overly well.

Location is great. Just off I-75 and close to Cross Creek shopping.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LastMango
Reviewed August 20, 2011

our recent stay at the red roof inn was great with the help of leah from the front desk.next time we travel to this city we will stay here again

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2011

My family thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay here. Very clean remodeled rooms, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Close to restaurants and also the airport.

Room Tip: Very clean remodeled rooms, and close to every type of restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taylor
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate
Holiday Inn Southgate - Heritage Center
Comfort Suites Southgate
Comfort Suites Southgate
#3 of 8 in Southgate

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor? Share your experiences!